- FreeLand backpacking sleeping bags are designed to offer you sound sleep after a full day of outdoor activities. Made from weather-resistant polyester, the camping sleeping bag is soft and extremely durable, keeping you warm even in near-freezing temperatures. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking and traveling.
- Rectangular shape sleeping bag allows plenty of room for both legs and arms to stretch out. Quilting craft keeps insulation fibers in place and stabilizes the insulation. Full size: L86.6” x W31.5”, Weight: 4.2 Ibs.
- This sleeping bag for adults features a rounded drawstring hood with extra padding. This allows you to cinch the hood close around your head to keep you warmer on cooler nights.
- The dual zippers make it easy to open and close the hiking sleeping bag from inside or outside the bag. Two-way zipper lets you open the bag fully into a quilt or camp blanket or unzip just the bottom for ventilation.
- FreeLand lightweight sleeping bag includes a compressed stuff sack for compact storage and easy transport.
Package Dimensions: 180x419x2041
Details: FreeLand Camping Sleeping Bag
FreeLand is commited to offering our customers high quality sleeping bags. The sleeping bag is 32 inches wide (compared to 27 Inch wide competitors) to offer plenty of room for both legs and arms and let you get plenty of rest after a tiring outdoor activity.
Enjoy your camping, start form the perfect sleeping bag.
Multiple use: FreeLand sleeping bag can be used for backpacking, hiking, camping, outdoors and bedroom.
Easy carry: Each sleeping bag comes with a compression sack with straps, allowing for compact storage and easy transport. Makes for a perfect sleep sack for your next backpacking or hiking trip.
Drawstring at head: The drawstring is great in colder weather to help bring the hood close around your head to keep you warmer.
Velcro securing strap: Side velcro tap keeps zipper from slipping and keeps you warm in the sleeping bag.
High quality zipper: Zipper guard allows you to open or close the sleeping bag more smoothly and keeps fabric from snagging. The dual zippers also allow you to zip the bag while lying inside. You also can unzip the zipper in the bottom of the sleeping bag to free your feet for great temperature control.